We have awesome plans for you!
Technical Outsource Architect Infrastructure (The Netherlands)
With a team of over 400 people Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1500 professionals worldwide.
Our Client is the world’s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits and chips.
Our company has a unique opportunity for an (Technical) Outsource Architect Infrastructure who will work as an intermediate between our Customers and remote DevOps team(s) in Sofia, Bulgaria. As a trusted partner you will support the team in Sofia with your excellent technical skills; discuss engineering requests; setup an outsource architecture design based on the requirements from the customer; support remote DevOps team(s) by being present as local solution delivery specialist at the location of the customer.
As part of the infrastructure team you will share responsibility of implementing our outsource work model (Nearsurance) and way of working at various customers. You will signal changes in quality and lead time in a complex, demanding and frequently changing environment. To achieve awareness of customers’ needs you bring “signals” and customer feel to the remote DevOps team(s). You manage technical escalations from the Sofia team to the client and vice versa. Your experience brings responsibility and ownership for the projects and is aimed at ensuring that our solutions are sustainable and embedded permanently in our clients’ organization.
- Bachelor degree in the Business Informatics field with a strong technical background
- Strong communication skills across functions and teams, up and down the chain of command
- 5+ years’ experience with system administration, networking or software development
- Experience with various Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, Solaris)
- Experience with Cloud computing (Microsoft, Amazon, Google)
- Experience with Virtualisation (VMware, RHEVM, Hyper-V)
- Experience with Monitoring systems is a pre. (for ex. SCOM, Zabbix)
- Experience with ITSM Tooling and ITIL processes.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum based way of working/frameworks (Safe is Pre)
- Very good English communication skills
- Interact with clients, architects, product owners and assigned members involved in projects.
- Simplify complex topics for non-technical audiences and prepare quick pointed plans
- Assess different situations and adapt conversation to reach the targeted audience
- Bridging cultural differences and differences in competency
- Perform technical reviews and use them for the improvement of the project execution
- Initiate cross- and upsell projects and managing additional budgets
- Identify new leads within your field of play
- Develop your knowledge to become a fully committed and respected team member
- Quick learning skills on the technical area to level with the customer
- Highly motivated self-starter with a passion to accomplish results
- You are willing to travel to Bulgaria on a regular basis (min. 5 time a year of average a week