We have awesome plans for you!
Technical Lead with React
WSG is a dedicated department within Strypes focused on web solutions development. Built around exceptional individuals, the end-to-end software solutions we delivered won the trust of a huge
enterprise corporation. ASML is part of the top 20 in the world by market capitalization and the largest semiconductor equipment manufacturer in the world.
Having highly skilled developers, proven organizational process and strong domain expertise have allowed the department to be entrusted to deliver application solutions covering the entire cycle of complex diagnostics and customer support on a global scale.
That includes remote diagnostics, monitoring and predictive alerting of thousands of machines, maintenance and repair, work planning, big data collection, analysis and statistical processing and the entire monitoring of semiconductor factory operations spread around the globe.
Such applications allow our customers to be prepared, accurate, cost-effective and have timely reactions even in unexpected situations that can cost them tens of thousands of dollars per hour of downtime.
The candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication, as the successful candidate will need to play a key role in working with the senior architect to help transform the product’s future development direction.
- Lead and manage a group of approximately 7 – 10 software engineers, motivating, mentoring and coaching them individually;
- Accountable for technical outputs of your team, providing guidance and expertise, while continuously looking for opportunities to improve quality, performance, and internal software development practices;
- Collaborate with Product Management, Project Management, Architecture, Dev-Ops, Tech-Ops, teams to identify optimal solutions for software platforms, while meeting our client commitments;
- Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plan and specifications;
- Write code that meets the highest standards;
- Work closely with Quality Engineers to develop testing protocols to identify and correct defects;
- Experience building Software as a Service (SaaS) applications;
- Experience in distributed caching systems such as Redis and messaging systems such as RabbitMQ is desirable;
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented design, data structures, and algorithms;
- Good understanding of microservice architecture based on RESTful API and AMQP</b>;
- Proven ability to effectively develop others through setting goals, building development plans, and active performance management inclusive of having difficult conversations;
- Write efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components;
- Participate in design discussions about new features and ensure real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills;