We have awesome plans for you!
Senior Software Project Manager
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 450 people, we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands.
As a Senior Software Project Manager you will have the opportunity to contribute to a variety of products and manage a diverse multicultural team. You will attend requirement gathering and solutions workshops directly facing and consulting the Customer Product Owners and lead release and sprint demos to gather feedback for the product you own. You will collaborate with many product team members (Product Owners, Architects, Engineers, Project Leads and developers.) to ensure the development and implementation of solutions built. Engineers on our teams are collaborative in nature, opinionated about contemporary software development practices and open-minded to contrasting views.
Developing innovative and high-tech software products – You will have the opportunity to contribute to a variety of products – softwares for diagnosing and configuring advanced robots serving thousands of animal farms, CRM systems, software for charging stations for electric cars and many others.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (project management, engineering, creative) in order to define scope, goals and deliverables in alignment with company client’s goals and our business strategy;
- Client facing presales discussions participation, gather requirements, product and team sizing
- Tracking and reporting progress and high-quality delivery on time;
- Proactively manage changes and improvements in product scope, identify issues and drives for resolution;
- Ensure that all stakeholders are aligned towards a common goal by meeting and receiving feedback on an ongoing basis;
- Manages and tracks team velocity, financials, and other KPIs in relation to the plan and published progress reports;
- Manages and appropriately escalates delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives;
- Advocate scrum and actively participate in Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings.
- Mentor and support junior and mid colleagues, scrum masters, project coordinators.
- Minimum 5 years of software product delivery experience with a demonstrated PM track record in client facing set up;
- Proven people management experience
- Experience in working simultaneously on parallel priorities and with multiple partners;
- Software development or business analyst experience for at least 3 years is a must;
- Experience both with Waterfall and Agile workstream;
- Experience managing project budgets and reporting;
- Work experience in a multinational environment is desirable but not mandatory.
- Team player;
- Robust personality;
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment;
- Open communication attitude: listening actively and giving feedback;
- Able to initiate, influence;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Fluent English Language (both written and verbal).
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI