We have awesome plans for you!
Senior C Developer
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 700 people, we take ownership of application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company founded in 1978 and consists of more than 15 brands.
Our teams consist of talented hard-working professionals who love sharing their knowledge, experience, and joyous moments with their colleagues!
Our Client is ASML the world’s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits and chips. As a Software Developer, you will be working in a team of between 5 and 10 people, which consists of a team lead, a technical lead/architect, several developers, and QAs.
You will work closely with your colleagues in Sofia and Netherlands to define and refine the detailed software requirements. After these SW requirements are defined, you will create the software design and review it with your colleagues. After its approval, you are responsible for implementing the design in C and the unit testers for it (mostly in Python, but maybe also in C and C++). Quality of code is secured with both static code analysis tools and reviews. After your code passes successfully through the quality control you can go ahead and download the code to one of the simulations of lithography machines and test it (code is tested on simulation of machines because the real ones cost between 5 and 100 million dollars).
During the testing, the necessary data is collected so a test report can be written. This test report is reviewed and when it is approved your software will be released. After the release of your software, it is installed on lithography systems all over the world. The development environment is Red Hat Linux, the execution environment is Wind River Linux.
- At least 5 years of experience in programming in C;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal);
- Team player and proactive attitude;
An advantage would be:
- Experience in programming in Python ;
- Experience with agile development methods;
- Unix programming experience, preferably on Solaris or Linux.
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI
Additional days off
Work remotely or in
any of our offices
Personal development program
See detailed list
We would like to make you feel awesome
- Opportunity to work from any of our offices
- Regular team events
- Kids parties and activities
- Newborn present
- Referral program
- Short introduction program
- Internal learning portal
- Unlimited access to Udemy trainings
- Individual development program
- Internal rewards platform
- Car loyalty program
- Bonus programs
- Additional days off (25 days in total)
- Referral programs
- Extra paid days off for university students
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health and accident insurance
- Psychological therapy
- Massages in the office
- Sponsorship for your external initiatives