We have awesome plans for you!
Senior C/C++ Developer
Strypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 14 years we have built a team of over 600 people in 5 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas, Eindhoven) and remotely. Together we take ownership of application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
Built around exceptional individuals, the end-to-end software solutions we delivered won the trust of huge enterprise corporations like ASML – one of the most influential companies in the world!
They are the largest manufacturer of lithography machines that are used for the most important step in making semiconductors. More than 90% of the semiconductors in the world are currently manufactured using ASML systems.
Our teams are growing and we are looking for C/ C++ software engineers on senior and regular levels who will work closely with our colleagues in Bulgaria and the Netherlands to define and refine the detailed software requirements.
- Create the software design and review it with your colleagues.
- Implementing the design in C and the unit tests for it (mostly in Python).
- Quality of code is secured with both static code analysis tools and reviews.
- Download the code to one of the simulations of lithography machines and test it
- After the release of your software, it is installed on lithography systems all over the world.
- Implementation, testing, and integration of customer requirements for the world’s leading – provider of lithography systems;
- Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code;
- Ensuring delivery on time;
- Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- As a Scrum team member actively participating in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement, and Retrospective Meetings.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in programming in C/ C++ in a business environment.
- Experience in programming in Python is a strong advantage (not a must);
- Experience with agile development methods is an advantage;
- Unix programming experience, preferably on Solaris or Linux is an advantage.
- A team player with experience in a diverse multicultural environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent English level (both written and verbal)
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI