We have awesome plans for you!
Senior Backend Developer
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 700 people, we take ownership of application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company founded in 1978 and consists of more than 15 brands.
Our teams consist of talented hard-working professionals who love sharing their knowledge, experience, and joyous moments with their colleagues!
As a Senior Backend Developer at Strypes, you will use the Python and Java stack to implement new applications, features, services, and tools for some of the largest and most successful companies in the world. You will also help clients build software platforms at-scale, assisting in every part of the process, from concept to production.
The candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication, as the successful candidate will need to play a key role in working with the senior architect to help transform the products’ future development direction.
- Implementation, testing and integration of customer requirements for world’s leading – provider of lithography systems;
- Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code;
- Ensuring project delivery on time;
- Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- As a Scrum team member actively participating in Scrum Sprint Planning, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings.
- Help team members grow by taking a mentorship role if needed
- Provide oversight in terms of code quality control for the team
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders when needed
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, or Electronics;
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in programming in Python;
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in programming in Java;
- Experience with Django (optional);
- Experience in agile development methods using Unix/Linux is an important advantage;
- Experience with Agile Methodologies;
- Work experience in a multinational environment.
Additional days off
Work remotely or in
any of our offices
Personal development program
See detailed list
We would like to make you feel awesome
- Opportunity to work from any of our offices
- Regular team events
- Kids parties and activities
- Newborn present
- Referral program
- Short introduction program
- Internal learning portal
- Unlimited access to Udemy trainings
- Individual development program
- Internal rewards platform
- Car loyalty program
- Bonus programs
- Additional days off (25 days in total)
- Referral programs
- Extra paid days off for university students
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health and accident insurance
- Psychological therapy
- Massages in the office
- Sponsorship for your external initiatives