We have awesome plans for you!
Regular/Senior Java Developer (Kodar)
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 400 people, we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978.
As a Java Developer at Kodar, you will be joining our development teams to develop and enhance web-based applications and working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture, and cloud-based computing.
You will collaborate with many project team members (Product Owners, Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, etc.) to ensure the development and implementation of solutions.
Engineers in our team are collaborative in nature, opinionated about contemporary software development practices, and open-minded to contrasting views. If you’re passionate about technology with a wide set of domain knowledge around Java development, we’d love to hear from you.
- Writing efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components.
- Delivering quality software on time.
- Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plan and specifications.
- Deploying regular code releases to production and test environments, prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software
- Regular participation in technical reviews and discussions about new features and ensure real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform.
- Working as part of a development team on major software releases.
- Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings and communication with clients.
- Responsibility and ownership over Sprint goals and keeping the code quality intact.
- Mentoring junior-level developers.
- 2+ years commercial development experience
- Understanding of software patterns, software design and development methodologies
- Strong knowledge in Jakarta EE/Spring Framework
- Web services and technologies: REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, HTTP
- Experience with ORM frameworks, e.g., Hibernate
- Unit testing tools, e.g., Junit, Mockito, PowerMockito
- Build tools, e.g., Gradle, Maven
- Experience in database design and implementation – MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- A team player with an interest to collaborate and working in a multicultural environment on a daily basis.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Full development life cycle understanding in Agile environment
- Mindset for getting things done in a timely and quality manner.
- Desire to constantly improve technically.
- Fast learner and self-starter.
- Excellent English level (both written and verbal).
Advantages would be:
- Experience with Docker/Docker-compose/Docker Swarm
- Cloud skills and experience with AWS/Azure
- System Architecture experience
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI