We have awesome plans for you!
Regular Embedded Engineer (C/C++)
Strypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 13 years we have built a team of over 400 people in 4 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Burgas, Eindhoven). Together we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. Today we are looking for bright- minded young people, willing to take their first steps in the field of software development and engineering.
We are looking for a seasoned C/C++ developer who thoroughly understands the building of modern applications using the latest technologies. Best fit for the role will be one who can be hands on the details but is interested in the broader picture and the end-to-end product quality.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of advanced robots serving thousands of animal farms. The software solutions you will be working on will mostly be implemented in C/C++.
- Design and implement features and bug fixes in Embedded and/or Linux based devices;
- Show structured and methodical approach for solving complex problems;
- Apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work;
- Create quality solutions through the application of good coding and automated testing practices;
- Share know-how in formal and informal settings (e.g. training courses, coaching, mentoring).
- At least 3 years of experience in programming in C/C++ for embedded devices;
- Experience in programming in Python is a strong advantage;
- Experience with programming for Linux based embedded systems is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal);
- A team player with experience in diverse multicultural environments;
- Willingness to learn quickly and handle new challenges;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Ability to travel to the Netherlands occasionally;
- Experience with agile development methods is an advantage.
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI