We have awesome plans for you!
Regular Embedded C/C++ Engineer
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 700 people, we take ownership of application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company founded in 1978 and consists of more than 15 brands.
Our teams consist of talented hard-working professionals who love sharing their knowledge, experience, and joyous moments with their colleagues!
We are looking for an experienced C/C++ developer who thoroughly understands the building of modern applications using the latest technologies for our partner Lely – a Dutch machine manufacturer that builds innovative farming solutions.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to developing advanced robots serving thousands of animal farms. The software solutions you will work on will mostly be implemented in C/C++ and Python.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field experience;
- At least 3 years of experience in programming in C/C++ for embedded devices;
- Experience in programming in Python is a strong advantage;
- Experience with programming for Linux-based embedded systems is an advantage;
- Experience with agile development methods is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal);
- A team player with experience in diverse multicultural environments;
- Willingness to learn quickly and handle new challenges;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude;
- Attention to detail.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications;
- Integrate software components and third-party programs;
- Verify and deploy programs and systems;
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software;
- Gather and evaluate user feedback;
- Recommend and execute improvements;
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI
Additional days off
Work remotely or in
any of our offices
Personal development program
See detailed list
We would like to make you feel awesome
- Opportunity to work from any of our offices
- Regular team events
- Kids parties and activities
- Newborn present
- Referral program
- Short introduction program
- Internal learning portal
- Unlimited access to Udemy trainings
- Individual development program
- Internal rewards platform
- Car loyalty program
- Bonus programs
- Additional days off (25 days in total)
- Referral programs
- Extra paid days off for university students
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health and accident insurance
- Psychological therapy
- Massages in the office
- Sponsorship for your external initiatives