We have awesome plans for you!
Python Web Developer
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 700 people, we take ownership of application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company founded in 1978 and consists of more than 15 brands.
Our teams consist of talented hard-working professionals who love sharing their knowledge, experience, and joyous moments with their colleagues!
WSG is a dedicated department within Strypes focused on web solutions development. Built around exceptional individuals, the end-to-end software solutions we delivered won the trust of a huge enterprise corporation. ASML is part of the top 20 in the world by market capitalization and the largest semiconductor equipment manufacturer in the world.
Having highly skilled developers, proven organizational processes and strong domain expertise have allowed the department to be entrusted to deliver application solutions covering the entire cycle of complex diagnostics and customer support on a global scale.
That includes remote diagnostics, monitoring and predictive alerting of thousands of machines, maintenance and repair, work planning, big data collection, analysis and statistical processing and the entire monitoring of semiconductor factory operations spread around the globe.
Such applications allow our customers to be prepared, accurate, cost-effective and have timely reactions even in unexpected situations that can cost them tens of thousands of dollars per hour of downtime.
- Implementation, testing, and integration of customer requirements for the world’s leading provider of lithography systems;
- Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code
- Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plans and specifications.
- Ensuring delivery on time
- Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- As a Scrum team member actively participating in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement, and Retrospective Meetings.
- 3+ years of experience in programming in Python (Web);
- Experience with FastAPI, Django or similar;
- OOP knowledge;
- Experience with Linux/Unix;
- Solid understanding of databases;
- Understanding of the common software development processes;
- Good understanding of software configuration management;
Experience in MySQL;
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is a must;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback;
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills;
- Work experience in a multinational environment.
Additional days off
Work remotely or in
any of our offices
Personal development program
See detailed list
We would like to make you feel awesome
- Opportunity to work from any of our offices
- Regular team events
- Kids parties and activities
- Newborn present
- Referral program
- Short introduction program
- Internal learning portal
- Unlimited access to Udemy trainings
- Individual development program
- Internal rewards platform
- Car loyalty program
- Bonus programs
- Additional days off (25 days in total)
- Referral programs
- Extra paid days off for university students
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health and accident insurance
- Psychological therapy
- Massages in the office
- Sponsorship for your external initiatives