We have awesome plans for you!
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 700 people, we take ownership of application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company founded in 1978 and consists of more than 15 brands.
Our teams consist of talented hard-working professionals who love sharing their knowledge, experience, and joyous moments with their colleagues!
We are looking for a Python developer who thoroughly understands the building of modern applications using the latest technologies. Best fit for the role will be one who can be hands on the details but is interested in the broader picture and the end to end product quality.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of advanced robots serving thousands of animal farms for our partner Lely – Dutch machine manufacturer that builds innovative solutions. The software solutions you will be working on will mostly be implemented in Python and connected to the Lely IoT infrastructure.
- Design and implement features and bug fixes in IoT components of Embedded Linux based devices;
- Design and implement features and bug fixes in Windows based service applications;
- Implement and maintain automatic HIL (Hardware-in-the-Loop) tests as part of the CI (Continuous Integration) pipeline;
Show structured and methodical approach for solving complex problems;
Apply Scrum and Agile practices in your daily work;
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar field experience;
At least 3 years of experience in programming in Python;
Experience in programming in C/C++ is a strong advantage;
Experience with programming for Linux based embedded systems is an advantage;
Experience with agile development methods;
Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal);
A team player with experience in diverse multicultural environments;
Willingness to learn quickly and handle new challenges;
Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Team player;
- Robust personality;
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is a must.
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI
Additional days off
Work remotely or in
any of our offices
Personal development program
See detailed list
We would like to make you feel awesome
- Opportunity to work from any of our offices
- Regular team events
- Kids parties and activities
- Newborn present
- Referral program
- Short introduction program
- Internal learning portal
- Unlimited access to Udemy trainings
- Individual development program
- Internal rewards platform
- Car loyalty program
- Bonus programs
- Additional days off (25 days in total)
- Referral programs
- Extra paid days off for university students
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health and accident insurance
- Psychological therapy
- Massages in the office
- Sponsorship for your external initiatives