We have awesome plans for you!
Python Developer with Django
Strypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 14 years we have built a team of over 600 people in 5 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas, Eindhoven).
Together we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative software development.
WSG is a dedicated department within Strypes focused on web solutions development. Built around exceptional individuals, the end-to-end software solutions we delivered won the trust of a huge enterprise corporation. ASML is part of the top 20 in the world by market capitalization and is the largest semiconductor equipment manufacturer in the world.
Having highly skilled developers, proven organizational process and strong domain expertise have allowed the department to be entrusted to deliver application solutions covering the entire cycle of complex diagnostics and customer support on a global scale.
That includes remote diagnostics, monitoring and predictive alerting of thousands of machines, maintenance and repair, work planning, big data collection, analysis and statistical processing and the entire monitoring of semiconductor factory operations spread around the globe.
Such applications allow our customers to be prepared, accurate, cost-effective and have timely reactions even in unexpected situations that can cost them tens of thousands of dollars per hour of downtime.
- Implementation, testing, and integration of customer requirements for the world’s leading – provider of lithography systems
- Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code
- Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plans and specifications.
- Ensuring delivery on time
- Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation
- As a Scrum team member actively participating in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement, and Retrospective Meetings.
- 3+ years of experience in programming in Python (Web)
- Experience with Django
- OOP knowledge
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Solid understanding of databases
- Understanding of the common software development processes
- Good understanding of software configuration management
- Experience in MySQL
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is a must
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility)
- Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Work experience in a multinational environment