We have awesome plans for you!
Python Developer (Remote)
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 400 people, we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals.
The collaboration between exceptional people is our way to provide Quality and Innovative solutions to our clients in the area of New Initiatives, Application Modernization, and Application Management.
Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group was founded in 1978 and employs over 1500 professionals worldwide.
The collaboration between exceptional people is our way to provide Quality and Innovative solutions to our clients in the area of New Initiatives, Application Modernization and Application Management.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
- Implementation, testing and integration of customer requirements for the world’s leading – provider of lithography systems;
- Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code;
- Ensuring delivery on time;
- Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- Act as a Scrum team member participating in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings.
- Experience in programming in Python;
- Experience with Linux / Unix (WindRiver 4.5 / RedHat 8)
- Experience with Ansible is a strong advantage
- Team player;
- Robust personality;
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Open communication attitude: listening actively and giving feedback;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal).