We have awesome plans for you!
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 400 people, we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1500 professionals worldwide.
Our Client is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits and chips. Strypes provides Quality and Innovative solutions to our clients in the area of New Initiatives, Application Development & Modernization, and Application Management. The development environment is Red Hat Linux, execution environment is Wind River Linux. The software release driving a lithography machine is about 40 million lines of code.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
– Implementation, testing, and integration of customer requirements for the world’s leading – provider of lithography systems;
– Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code;
– Ensuring delivery on time;
– Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
– As a Scrum team member actively participating in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement, and Retrospective Meetings.
– 3+ years of experience in programming in Python;
– Experience in writing automated tests in Python;
– Strong OOP knowledge;
– Experience with Linux/Unix;
– Understanding of the common software development processes;
– Good understanding of software configuration management;
– Experience with C is an advantage;
– Experience with Agile Methodologies;
– Work experience in a multinational environment is an advantage;
– Team player;
– Robust personality;
– Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment;
– Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
– Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback;
– Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is a must.