We have awesome plans for you!
Project Financial Controller
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 500 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Project Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of quotation, project and billing processes as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Monitor and control the entire billing process
- Prepare quotations for customers based on deals in the sales tool
- Develop and organize processes related to billing
- Handle communication with customers' accounts payable departments
- Purchase Order process monitoring and control
- Review and correct sales deals documents and content
- Support project coordination and project management
- Coordinate the preparation of projects and budgets in the system
- Issue invoices based on customer approval
- Ensure internal quality control and accuracy
- Handle Customers Master Data
- Additional controller duties as necessary
Requirements and skills:
- Proven working experience as a Project Financial Controller
- 3+ years of overall combined project and finance experience, project coordinator
- University degree in Finance
- Experience with creating financial overviews and control practices
- Excellent software user and administration skills
- Fluent English
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI