We have awesome plans for you!
Power BI Developer
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 700 people, we take ownership of application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company founded in 1978 and consists of more than 15 brands.
Our teams consist of talented hard-working professionals who love sharing their knowledge, experience, and joyous moments with their colleagues!
As a BI developer at Strypes, you will use Power BI to develop and implement new business reports or work on existing ones, with the goal to provide a tool for the senior management to steer a group of companies.
The candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication, as the successful candidate will need to play a key role in working with the Senior Architect to help transform the product’s future development direction.
- Implementation, testing and integration of customer requirements
- Debugging and fixing problems in the existing reports;
- Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- As a Scrum team member, actively participating in Scrum Meetings.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in developing visual reports KPI scorecards and dashboards using Power BI desktop;
- Experience in connecting data sources, importing and transforming data for Business intelligence;
- Capability of implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI;
- Ability to developing tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards;
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies;
- Excellent English.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and similar technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Databricks, Azure Data Lake Storage
- Advanced skills in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Advanced skills in data transformation in Power Query.
- Understanding of Power BI Service workspaces, report accesses and RLS;
- Work experience in a multinational environment.
Additional days off
Work remotely or in
any of our offices
Personal development program
See detailed list
We would like to make you feel awesome
- Opportunity to work from any of our offices
- Regular team events
- Kids parties and activities
- Newborn present
- Referral program
- Short introduction program
- Internal learning portal
- Unlimited access to Udemy trainings
- Individual development program
- Internal rewards platform
- Car loyalty program
- Bonus programs
- Additional days off (25 days in total)
- Referral programs
- Extra paid days off for university students
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health and accident insurance
- Psychological therapy
- Massages in the office
- Sponsorship for your external initiatives