We have awesome plans for you!
Model-Based Developer with Matlab
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 700 people, we take ownership of application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company founded in 1978 and consists of more than 15 brands.
Our teams consist of talented hard-working professionals who love sharing their knowledge, experience, and joyous moments with their colleagues!
We are working with a next-generation Matlab integrated framework for model-driven development based on Simulink & Stateflow. We are creating calibration, performance and diagnostics applications using the framework and provide support for the world’s leading provider of chip lithography machines.
Implementation, testing and integration of customer requirements
Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code;
Ensuring delivery on time;
Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- Participate in Planning events, Daily Alignments, and Retrospective Meetings as an Agile team member.
Required Experience and Skills
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow or other Model-Based environments;
- Linux user experience;
- Experience with Version Control systems e.g. GIT, SVN;
- Ability to search and navigate in large code bases;
- Willingness to mentor junior team members;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal).
Good to have:
Knowledge in Python, C++, C and code generation and from Matlab;
Experience with Unit-tests frameworks;
Team driven attitude;
Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment;
Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
Open communication skills: listening actively and giving feedback.
Additional days off
Work remotely or in
any of our offices
Personal development program
See detailed list
We would like to make you feel awesome
- Opportunity to work from any of our offices
- Regular team events
- Kids parties and activities
- Newborn present
- Referral program
- Short introduction program
- Internal learning portal
- Unlimited access to Udemy trainings
- Individual development program
- Internal rewards platform
- Car loyalty program
- Bonus programs
- Additional days off (25 days in total)
- Referral programs
- Extra paid days off for university students
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health and accident insurance
- Psychological therapy
- Massages in the office
- Sponsorship for your external initiatives