We have awesome plans for you!
Mid/Senior DevOps Engineer with Azure
Kodar is the Plovdiv-based subsidiary of the Dutch-owned company Strypes – а company with extensive experience in software development.
Our teams consist of 70 talented hard-working professionals who love sharing their knowledge, experience, and joyous moments with their colleagues.
With over 600 people, Strypes and its sister companies (Kodar and Up2) take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
Our Plovdiv office is the second-biggest Bulgarian office for the whole group of companies and it's continuously expanding
If you enjoy developing and supporting complex environments, designing and implementing new and modern solutions, or participating in application and data migrations, we’d like to meet you.
To succeed in this role, you should have a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions. You should also be familiar with remote troubleshooting techniques and willing to constantly learn new technologies and practices and apply them in the company and clients' environments.
- Design and build reliable, stable, scalable data pipelines and data streams;
- Develop and manage CI/CD & infrastructure processes on multiple projects;
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes;
- Work with various Azure services;
- Manage virtual environments;
- Responsible for day-to-day administration/configuration and support of various network and backup systems;
- Unix-based OS and Windows system administration;
- Identify, log, and resolve technical problems within the infrastructure;
- Identify potential changes and system improvements, and discuss them with team members;
- Provide support and guidance to colleagues and clients regarding incidents;
- Prepare the needed equipment and respective documentation related to the projects;
- Proactively search for improvements to the company and client infrastructure;
- Participate in security-related activities;
- Participate in Database Migrations;
- Participate in migration from on-premises hosting to cloud-based applications.
- 3-5 years of DevOps experience in an enterprise environment;
- Experience with CI/CD framework;
- Knowledge of IaaC principles;
- Knowledge of Cloud services (preferably Azure);
- Experience with ARM templates & Azure PowerShell.
- Experience with one or more of the following tools: Jenkins, Terraform, Git, Jira, GitLab;
- Experience with implementing API functionality;
- Experience with Active Directory, ASE, and Databases;
- Hands-on experience with various Linux/UNIX distributions and services;
- Experience with virtualization platforms;
- Experience with setting up monitoring performance metrics;
- Good understanding of network management and firewalls;
Good to have:
- Programming experience;
- Knowledge of configuration management systems (PowerShell DSC, Ansible);
- Experience with Cyberark;
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI