We have awesome plans for you!
Lead Software Engineer (C, C++ or/and Python)
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 700 people, we take ownership of application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company founded in 1978 and consists of more than 15 brands.
Our teams consist of talented hard-working professionals who love sharing their knowledge, experience, and joyous moments with their colleagues!
One of our main partners is ASML – the largest semiconductor equipment manufacturer in the world. We work side by side with ASML’s engineers on various software and infrastructure projects.
That includes remote diagnostics, monitoring and predictive alerting of thousands of machines, maintenance and repair, work planning, big data collection, analysis and statistical processing and the entire monitoring of semiconductor factory operations spread around the globe.
In Varna, Strypes’ newest office destination, we already have around 30 hardworking specialists.
We are looking for one more experienced developer who will be leading a project with our main client, mentoring a small team of developers, and working hands-on with C, C++, or Python. The position includes direct communication with engineers and Product Owners in ASML.
During the onboarding, you will have a Buddy who will help you untangle all the whats and hows and you will go through training to learn all the specific processes and technologies that we work with.
Even after that, you will be part of a Group that includes many talented and motivated people who love sharing their knowledge and experience.
- 7+ years of experience with one or more of the following C, C++, Python;
- Hands-on experience with Linux;
- Experience in larger complex projects;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- A team player with experience in a diverse multicultural environment;
- Willingness to learn quickly and handle new challenges;
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Worked in a team that followed Agile (Scrum) Methodology.
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI
Additional days off
Work remotely or in
any of our offices
Personal development program
See detailed list
We would like to make you feel awesome
- Opportunity to work from any of our offices
- Regular team events
- Kids parties and activities
- Newborn present
- Referral program
- Short introduction program
- Internal learning portal
- Unlimited access to Udemy trainings
- Individual development program
- Internal rewards platform
- Car loyalty program
- Bonus programs
- Additional days off (25 days in total)
- Referral programs
- Extra paid days off for university students
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health and accident insurance
- Psychological therapy
- Massages in the office
- Sponsorship for your external initiatives