We have awesome plans for you!
Junior Software Integrator
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 500 people, we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company founded in 1978 that employs over 1500 professionals worldwide.
The Junior Software/Feature Integrator is a gatekeeper for the high quality of all timely integrated software solutions, developed by Strypes for our customer: the biggest lithography machine producer worldwide. You will be a member of a team of integrators involved in coordination on all levels (both within the development team and with the customer) and take ownership over the integrational tasks during the project inception.
You will actively contribute to developing and realizing software used for controlling and driving a wide variety of functionalities within our clients’ products. You will take ownership of problems and challenges.
- Work environment creation in our version control system, which is done via administration and commands in Linux.
- Preparation of Test Definition based on design specification (while the implementation is ongoing by the developers)
- Creation of Test specification based on the Test Definition, written in word containing the test steps and its expected results
- Testing – Manual Testing(Manual QA) and Automated test execution(the creation is done by the developers)
- Creation of Test results and analysis document based on the Test specification and the Test results in word
- Creation of Release notes document for the clients
- Finalization of the project made in a meeting with all stakeholders
- Delivery – Handover to the client integration team
Integration of customer requirements for the world’s leading provider of lithography systems, which includes:
- Understanding and following the delivery process;
- Understanding version control;
- Understanding the integration process.
- Documents executes and analyzes manual and automated tests;
- Implementing procedures;
- Ensuring project delivery on time;
- Quality Assurance of the process by ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- As a Scrum team member actively participates in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings.
- Basic knowledge with Linux/Unix command line;
- Software testing knowledge – manual and automated is an advantage;
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance is an advantage;
- Programming basics is an advantage;
- Understanding software integration process cycle;
- Documenting is a must – knowledge with MS Office;
- Experience in customer communication-oriented position;
- Work experience in a multinational environment is desirable;
- Ability to understand high-complexity technical information systems;
- Quality oriented mindset;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Focus on technical details and logic of the project/delivery;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Effective problem solving, proper and timely communication between all involved parties;
- Positive and “Can-do” proactive mindset;
- Motivated, result-oriented and pragmatic;
- Excellent organizational skills and self time management;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is a must.
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI