We have awesome plans for you!
Junior Java Developer
WSG is a dedicated department within Strypes focused on web solutions development. Built around exceptional individuals, the end-to-end software solutions we delivered won the trust of a huge
enterprise corporation. ASML is part of the top 20 in the world by market capitalization and the largest semiconductor equipment manufacturer in the world.
Having highly skilled developers, proven organizational process and strong domain expertise have allowed the department to be entrusted to deliver application solutions covering the entire cycle of complex diagnostics and customer support on a global scale.
That includes remote diagnostics, monitoring and predictive alerting of thousands of machines, maintenance and repair, work planning, big data collection, analysis and statistical processing and the entire monitoring of semiconductor factory operations spread around the globe.
Such applications allow our customers to be prepared, accurate, cost-effective and have timely reactions even in unexpected situations that can cost them tens of thousands of dollars per hour of downtime.
As a Junior Java Developer at Strypes, you will use a modern Java stack to implement new applications, features, services, and tools for some of the largest and most successful companies in the world. You will also help clients build software platforms at scale, assisting in every part of the process, from concept to production. You will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. You will need to play a key role in working with the senior architect to help transform the product’s future development direction.
- Work closely with a proven development team on major software releases and ongoing maintenance;
- Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings;
- Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plans and specifications;
- Delivering quality software on time;
- 1+ years of experience in backend/server-side development with Java, Hibernate.
- Rapid understanding and interest in learning and using new technologies.
- Good knowledge of object and data modeling.
- Meaningful experience with REST design.
- Ability to write end-to-end tests and debug, and optimize existing and new code.
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments; prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills.
- Experience in NoSQL and related technologies (Redis and MongoDB);
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM working environment;
- Good understanding of deployment environments and configurations;
- Exposure to container technologies – container orchestrators (Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm Mode) is a plus;
- Familiar with topics such as automated deployment processes (CI, CD) and microservices;
- An understanding of web project frameworks, enterprise frameworks, and unit testing tools;