We have awesome plans for you!
Junior Front-End Developer
Kodar is the Plovdiv-based subsidiary of the Dutch-owned company Strypes. A company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 50 professionals, we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and
As a Junior Front-End Developer at Kodar, you will be joining our development teams to develop and enhance web-based applications and working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture, and cloud-based computing.
You will collaborate with many project team members (Product Owners, Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, etc.) to ensure the development and implementation of solutions. Engineers in our team are collaborative in nature, opinionated about contemporary software development practices, and open-minded to contrasting views. If you’re passionate about technology with a wide set of domain knowledge around UI or full-stack development, we’d love to hear from you.
- Writing efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components;
- Delivering quality software on time;
- Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plan and specifications;
- Deploying regular code releases to production and test environments, prioritizing bug fixes to ensure critical up-time;
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software;
- Regular participation in technical reviews and discussions about new features and ensure real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform;
- Working as part of a development team on major software releases;
- Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings and communication with clients;
- Being open to learning and growing in a dynamic environment with appointed mentors;
- Experience with either React.js (incl Hooks) or AngularJS.
- A team player with an interest to collaborate and working in a multicultural environment on a daily basis;
- Mindset for getting things done in a timely and quality manner;
- Desire to constantly improve technically;
- Fast learner and self-starter;
- Excellent English level (both written and verbal).