We have awesome plans for you!
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 500 people, we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company that was founded in 1978 and has over 15 brands in its portfolio (including Strypes, Kodar and Up2).
As a Software Developer at Strypes, you will be joining our development teams to build and enhance web-based applications and working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture, and cloud-based computing. You will collaborate with many project team members (Product Owners, Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, Dev Team, etc.) to enable the development and implementation of solutions built. Engineers on our team are collaborative in nature, opinionated about contemporary software development practices, and open-minded to contrasting views. If you’re passionate about technology and willing to build domain knowledge around UI or full-stack development, we’d love to hear from you.
Developing innovative and high-tech software products – You will have the opportunity to contribute to a variety of products – software for diagnosing and configuring advanced robots serving thousands of animal farms, CRM systems, software for charging stations for electric cars, and many others.
- Delivering quality software on time.
- Working as part of a development team on major software releases.
- Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings and communication with clients.
- Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plan and specifications.
- Responsibility and ownership over Sprint goals and keeping the code quality intact.
- Writing efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components.
- Deploying regular code releases to production and test environments, prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time.
- Regular participation in technical reviews and discussions about new features and ensuring real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform.
- Mentoring junior-level developers.
- 2+ years of experience with React framework.
- Experience with React Hooks.
- Experience with Redux.
- Experience with Redux Saga is considered a plus.
- Understanding of microservice architecture based on RESTful API.
- A team player with an interest to collaborate and working in a multicultural environment on a daily basis.
- Mindset for getting things done in a timely and quality manner.
- Desire to constantly improve technically.
- In use in working in an Agile environment.
- Fast learner and self-starter.
- Excellent English level (both written and verbal)
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI