We have awesome plans for you!
Kodar is the Plovdiv-based subsidiary of the Dutch-owned company Strypes. A company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 50 professionals, we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and
As a Back-End Developer at Kodar, you will be joining our teams to develop and enhance web-based applications and working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture, and cloud-based computing.
You will collaborate with many project team members (Product Owners, Architects, Engineers,Project Managers, etc.) to ensure the successful development and implementation of solutions.
Engineers in our team are collaborative in nature, opinionated about contemporary software development practices, and open-minded to contrasting views. If you’re passionate about technology with a wide set of domain knowledge around UI or full-stack development, we’d love to hear from you.
● Writing efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components.
● Delivering quality software on time
● Deploying regular code releases to test and production environments, prioritize bug fixes
to ensure critical up-time
● Regular participation in technical reviews and discussions about new features
● Ensuring the compatibility of the application with other modules of the platform
● Working in agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings and
communication with stakeholders
● Responsibility and ownership over sprint goals and keeping the code quality intact
● Supporting Junior Developers
● 2+ years of experience in Java Back-End development and skills with Spring-boot
● Understanding of how streaming technologies work such as Kafka
● Experience with relational databases
● Experience with Continuous Delivery principles and related tools (Docker and
● Experience with REST API development and consumption
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GitLab)
Nice to have:
– experience with Identity and Access Management tools (Keycloak) and push notifications
● A team player with an interest to collaborate and work in a multicultural environment on
a daily basis.
● Desire to constantly improve technically.
● Fast learner and self-starter.
● Excellent English level (both written and verbal).
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI