We have awesome plans for you!
Frontend Developer + React
Kodar is the Plovdiv-based subsidiary of the Dutch-owned company Strypes.
With over 450 people Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock-listed IT company founded in 1978 and has over 15 companies in its portfolio.
As a Front-End Developer at Kodar, you will be joining our development teams to develop and enhance web-based applications and working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture, and cloud-based computing.
You will collaborate with many project team members (Product Owners, Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, etc.) to ensure the development and implementation of solutions.
Engineers in our team are collaborative in nature, opinionated about contemporary software development practices, and open-minded to contrasting views. If you’re passionate about technology with a wide set of domain knowledge around UI or full-stack development, we’d love to hear from you.
- Writing efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components.
- Delivering quality software on time.
- Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plan and specifications.
- Deploying regular code releases to production and test environments, prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software
- Regular participation in technical reviews and discussions about new features and ensure real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform.
- Working as part of a development team on major software releases.
- Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings and communication with clients.
- Responsibility and ownership over Sprint goals and keeping the code quality intact.
- 2+ years of experience in development with React.js.
- Understanding of Jenkins, CI/CD.
- A team player with an interest to collaborate and work in a multicultural environment on a daily basis.
- Mindset for getting things done in a timely and quality manner.
- Desire to constantly improve technically.
- Fast learner and self-starter.
- Excellent English level (both written and verbal).
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI