We have awesome plans for you!
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 700 people, we take ownership of application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company founded in 1978 and consists of more than 15 brands.
Our teams consist of talented hard-working professionals who love sharing their knowledge, experience, and joyous moments with their colleagues!
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to undertake all aspects of financial management, financial reporting, FP&A, budget and forecast preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance Manager responsibilities will also include financial risk management, cash management, and people management.
We are part of ICT Group and the financial tasks will involve all the companies in the group – located in the Netherlands, Bulgaria, Germany, Sweden, and Portugal.
- Manage all operational finance processes;
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances;
- Execute Financial Planning and analysis;
- Prepare timely monthly financial statements;
- Support month-end and year-end close process, including financial audit;
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Responsible for Cash Management;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal financial controls;
- Consolidation of financial statements;
- Hiring, training, and developing new employees to meet organizational needs;
- Providing feedback on an employee’s performance, helping to develop an employee’s skills when needed, and addressing performance problems;
- Reviewing employee performance evaluations and providing feedback on areas for improvement.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven working experience as a Finance Manager;
- 7+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience;
- University degree in Accounting/Finance;
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures;
- Experience with creating financial statements;
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process;
- Excellent software user, communication, and administration skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Team Lead experience;
- Experience in the IT sector is a plus.
Additional days off
Work remotely or in
any of our offices
Personal development program
See detailed list
We would like to make you feel awesome
- Opportunity to work from any of our offices
- Regular team events
- Kids parties and activities
- Newborn present
- Referral program
- Short introduction program
- Internal learning portal
- Unlimited access to Udemy trainings
- Individual development program
- Internal rewards platform
- Car loyalty program
- Bonus programs
- Additional days off (25 days in total)
- Referral programs
- Extra paid days off for university students
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health and accident insurance
- Psychological therapy
- Massages in the office
- Sponsorship for your external initiatives