We have awesome plans for you!
Digital Marketing Specialist
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 500 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock-listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Who we are as a team:
Our growing Marketing team is a place where creative stories, mesmerizing graphics and user experiences start their journey. We are passionate, creative and open-minded professionals who work together across a plethora of topics to bring our organization to the next level. We work in an agile, yet structured way. We have defined, yet living processes and practices. We own our topics, yet support each other with everything we can. We strive for fun in our serious work and are serious about having fun. We dream big and act in a focused way. We are on a constant path of learning and evolving. Sounds intriguing? You bet!
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for driving the organization's commercial marketing efforts, including lead generation through digital channels, product and service distribution and placement, and commercial content maintenance across all digital channels.
They work closely with the Outsource Management, Sales, and Solution Delivery teams on all services and customer projects. They also contribute directly to the company's revenue by generating new leads via digital channels, facilitating cross- and up-selling activities, and ensuring the company's notable presence in target industries, markets, and domains via online and offline mediums and channels.
The position also covers all commercial digital presence, constantly improving content placement, design, structure and drives the audience targeting across all channels.
The Digital Marketing Specialist also provides crucial support to the Employer Branding roles through digital expertise in fields such as digital campaign management, audience targeting and online event organization and management. They also work closely with the Content Marketing role in order to co-drive digital platforms management and digital toolings for content management.
Areas of responsibility:
- Lead generation campaign management to help the organization attract potential customers to our relevant offerings, grow our presence, and drive more traffic.
- Work closely with the content marketing specialist to create relevant content for the digital marketing campaigns.
- Co-manage the production of all materials (landing pages, PPTs, whitepapers, case studies, videos etc.) in relation to the lead generation campaigns.
- Organization of commercial webinars & owned events to grow the network of potential leads and the recognition of the company. Support for customer-facing employees during events.
- Publication of commercial materials in public blogs and websites.
- Management of Social Media Platforms in relation to commercial activities by content coordination for all Social Media channels, performance management of all Social Media channels and improvement of the Social Media strategy.
- Management of paid social media campaigns for both commercial and employer branding campaigns.
- SEO & UI/UX optimization on the website.
- Overall responsibility for Digital performance monitoring & reporting.
- Deep understanding of relevant platforms for digital content distribution and management and ability to identify, evaluate and propose new platforms for content distribution and management
- Ability to acquire and adapt the organization’s needs for commercial campaign management
- Proficiency in planning & executing commercial campaign plans on existing and future company offerings w.r.t. company goals, strategy, team capacity and predefined budget
- Ability to own the organization’s digital platforms & tools including Social Media platforms
- Ability to actively participate in conversations with relevant external service providers
We will consider as a strong advantage previous experience in the IT field as a B2B marketer, as well as previous experience with the following platforms:
- WordPress/Elementor and/or other CMS platforms
- HubSpot and/or other CRM platforms
- LinkedIn / Meta / Google advertisement tools
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI