We have awesome plans for you!
Strypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 13 years we have built a team of over 500 people in 4 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Burgas, Eindhoven).
Together we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative software development.
Our major Client is the world’s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits and chips which are to be found in everyday life smartphones, laptops, etc .
Our team provides Infrastructure and DevOps support to our client. Together we innovate and transition from Private Cloud to Azure.
We are looking for a candidate willing to learn and support:
- Private Cloud Infrastructure based on HP hardware, VMware, Terraform, Puppet
- Linux and Windows servers
- DevOps tools Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Bitbucket
- Azure hosting and pipelines
- Start, stop and troubleshoot Linux/Windows systems
- Manage changes to the systems
- Use Puppet, Ansible, Terraform to build and maintain infrastructure
- Build and Maintain CI/CD
- Implement monitoring and health checks to make sure that the infrastructures performing at optimal levels;
- Support the delivery of service level agreements (SLA), service performance measures, risk mitigation, and issues resolution;
- Contribute to our overall architecture and infrastructure, especially as it relates to availability, scalability, security, performance, etc.
It’s beneficial if you have knowledge of:
- Python, Perl, Bash, PowerShell or similar
The successful candidate will be..
- Excited about new technologies
- Not afraid of scripting and automation
- Passionate about quality – measure twice, cut once
- Understanding that there are always improvements to be made
- Proactively asking questions and always wanting to learn more
- Not shy towards processes or technologies you aren’t comfortable with
- Team player;
- Strong analytic view combined with a pragmatic attitude (flexibility)
- Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is a must
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI