We have awesome plans for you!
DevOps Engineer – Application and Product Development
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 400 people, we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1500 professionals worldwide.
Our client is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. They manufacture complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits and chips.
Strypes provides Quality and Innovative solutions to our clients in the area of New Initiatives, Application and Product Development, Modernization and Application Management.
As a DevOps Engineer at Strypes, you will have the opportunity to be creative and apply your ideas to improve and maintain applications that are key to our client.
It is essential to be able to thrive in a work environment that requires strong and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
You will be responsible for identifying DevOps team priorities, handling ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot failures, and ensuring that IT environment issues faced by teams are resolved.
- DevOps engineering for min. 3 years;
- Analysis, delivery and implementation of CI/CD pipeline;
- Linux (RHEL);
- Setting up servers;
- Networking (routing, DNS, NAT, firewalls);
- Database setup and maintenance;
- Web Technologies (NginX, Haproxy);
- Kubernetes and Docker;
- Packaging (RHEL packages, NPM);
- Azure (VM, ADFS, blob, key vaults);
- Experience with Nagios;
- Understanding of code versioning tools (BitBucket);
- Scripting languages (Shell, Python);
- Knowledge of Grafana configurations;
- CI/CD pipeline experience in Azure will be considered as a strong plus;
- Familiar with Agile Software Development: Scrum, Kanban;