We have awesome plans for you!
DevOps Engineer – Application and Product Development
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 700 people, we take ownership of application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company founded in 1978 and consists of more than 15 brands.
Our teams consist of talented hard-working professionals who love sharing their knowledge, experience, and joyous moments with their colleagues!
Strypes provides Quality and Innovative solutions to our clients in the area of New Initiatives, Application and Product Development, Modernization and Application Management.
As a DevOps Engineer at Strypes, you will have the opportunity to be creative and apply your ideas to improve and maintain applications that are key to our client.
It is essential to be able to thrive in a work environment that requires strong and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
You will be responsible for identifying DevOps team priorities, handling ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting failures, and ensuring that IT environment issues faced by teams are resolved.
- DevOps engineering for min. 3 years;
- Analysis, delivery and implementation of CI/CD pipelines;
- Linux (RHEL) administration;
- Azure (App Services, AKS, Key Vault, PostgreSQL, Storage Accounts);
- Setting up servers;
- Networking (routing, DNS, NAT, firewalls);
- Database setup and maintenance;
- Web Technologies (NginX, HAProxy);
- Containerization: Kubernetes, Docker, Helm;
- Packaging (RHEL packages, NPM);
- Jenkins; Azure DevOps
- Infrastructure as code: Terraform, Biceps, Ansible
- Experience with Nagios;
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git, BitBucket);
- Scripting languages (Shell/Bash, Python);
- Knowledge of Prometheus/Grafana configurations;
- CI/CD pipeline experience in Azure DevOps will be considered as a strong plus;
- Familiar with Agile Software Development: Scrum, Kanban.
Additional days off
Work remotely or in
any of our offices
Personal development program
See detailed list
We would like to make you feel awesome
- Opportunity to work from any of our offices
- Regular team events
- Kids parties and activities
- Newborn present
- Referral program
- Short introduction program
- Internal learning portal
- Unlimited access to Udemy trainings
- Individual development program
- Internal rewards platform
- Car loyalty program
- Bonus programs
- Additional days off (25 days in total)
- Referral programs
- Extra paid days off for university students
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health and accident insurance
- Psychological therapy
- Massages in the office
- Sponsorship for your external initiatives