We have awesome plans for you!
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 700 people, we take ownership of application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company founded in 1978 and consists of more than 15 brands.
Our teams consist of talented hard-working professionals who love sharing their knowledge, experience, and joyous moments with their colleagues!
Position and Project
Built around exceptional individuals, the end-to-end software solutions we delivered won the trust of huge enterprise corporations like ASML – one of the most influential companies in the world!
They are the largest manufacturer of lithography machines that are used for the most important step in making semiconductors. More than 90% of the semiconductors in the world are currently manufactured using ASML systems.
Our teams are growing and we are looking for C/ C++ software engineers on senior and regular levels who will work closely with our colleagues in Sofia and Netherlands to define and refine the detailed software requirements.
- Create the software design and review it with your colleagues.
- Implementing the design in C and the unit tests for it (mostly in Python).
- Quality of code is secured with both static code analysis tools and reviews.
- Download the code to one of the simulations of lithography machines and test it
- After the release of your software, it is installed on lithography systems all over the world.
The development environment is Red Hat Linux, and the execution environment is Wind River Linux.
- Implementation, testing, and integration of customer requirements for the worlds leading provider of lithography systems;
- Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code;
- Ensuring delivery on time;
- Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- As a Scrum team member actively participates in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement, and Retrospective Meetings.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in programming in C/ C++ in a business environment.
- Experience in programming in Python is a strong advantage (not a must);
- Experience with agile development methods is an advantage;
- Unix programming experience, preferably on Solaris or Linux is an advantage.
- A team player with experience in a diverse multicultural environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent English level (both written and verbal)
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI
Additional days off
Work remotely or in
any of our offices
Personal development program
See detailed list
We would like to make you feel awesome
- Opportunity to work from any of our offices
- Regular team events
- Kids parties and activities
- Newborn present
- Referral program
- Short introduction program
- Internal learning portal
- Unlimited access to Udemy trainings
- Individual development program
- Internal rewards platform
- Car loyalty program
- Bonus programs
- Additional days off (25 days in total)
- Referral programs
- Extra paid days off for university students
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health and accident insurance
- Psychological therapy
- Massages in the office
- Sponsorship for your external initiatives