We have awesome plans for you!
Big Data Engineer with Python
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 500 people, we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company founded in 1978 and consists of more than 15 brands.
Our teams consist of talented hard-working professionals who love sharing their knowledge, experience and joyous moments with their colleagues!
Our partner Lely is a Dutch machine manufacturer that builds innovative solutions for thousands of dairy farms worldwide.
Join us and you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to the development of advanced robots by doing both software and hardware testing!
- Design new and innovative solutions using the latest technologies available;
- Understand the business requirements;
- Provide structured data using distributed computing in the cloud to address those requirements;
- In collaboration with the rest of the team, you would be responsible for building and maintaining high-quality data pipelines which would service the needs of people around the world.
Required Technical Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in data engineering/data science field or
- 3+ years of computer science-related background;
- Experience in data processing with Python is a must;
- Good knowledge of SQL is a must;
- Good understanding and/or experience with big data.
Good-to-have Technical Skills:
- Experience with Databricks or similar;
- Experience with writing data applications in Kubernetes;
- Experience with REST APIs;
- Knowledge of cloud computing/distributed computing;
- Experience with Cloud Data storage services (in particular Azure Queue Storage/Azure Blob Storage).
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is a must;
- Team player;
- Robust personality;
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment;
- Willingness to develop and acquire new skills;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback;
- Work experience in a multinational environment is a plus;
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI