We have awesome plans for you!
Automation Test Engineer
Strypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 12 years we have built a team of over 320 people in 3 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Eindhoven). Together we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. Today we are looking for bright- minded young people, willing to take their first steps in the field of software development and engineering.
We are looking for an experienced Automation Quality Engineer who thoroughly understands the building of modern applications using the latest technologies.
The best fit for the role will be one who can be hands-on with the details but is interested in the broader picture and the end to end-product quality.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of advanced robots serving thousands of animal farms. The software solutions you will be working on will mostly be implemented in C/C++.
- Create and execute test plans.
- Automate application tests using Gherkin and Python.
- Run automated scripts, analyze the results and create reports for the interested parties.
- Estimate and define technical priorities.
- Work according to Agile methodologies.
- At least 3 years of experience in QA and test automation.
- Experience with Python.
- Proficient English level (both written and verbal).
- Ability to analyze requirements and design specifications in preparation of test cases.
- A team player with experience in diverse multicultural environments.
- Willingness to learn quickly and handle new challenges.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Would be a plus (not mandatory):
- Experience with Gherkin and C or C++.
- Hardware testing experience.
- Any testing certification.