We have awesome plans for you!
Automation Test Engineer
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 600 people, we take ownership of application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock-listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1500 professionals worldwide.
Our partner Lely is a Dutch machine manufacturer that builds innovative solutions for thousands of dairy farms all over the world.
Join us and you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to the development of advanced robots by doing both software and hardware testing!
We are looking for an experienced Automation Quality Engineer who thoroughly understands the building of modern applications using the latest technologies.
The best fit for the role will be one who can be hands-on with the details but is interested in the broader picture and the end-to-end product quality.
The software solutions you will be working on will mostly be implemented in C/C++ but you’ll be using mainly Python and Gherkin.
- Build a testing framework from scratch.
- Create and execute test plans.
- Automate application tests using Gherkin and Python.
- Run automated scripts, analyze the results and create reports for the interested parties.
- Estimate and define technical priorities.
- Work according to Agile methodologies.
- At least 3 years of experience in QA and test automation.
- Experience with Python.
- Proficient English level (both written and verbal).
- Ability to analyze requirements and design specifications in preparation of test cases.
- A team player with experience in diverse multicultural environments.
- Willingness to learn quickly and handle new challenges.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Gherkin and C or C++.
- Experience with creating testing frameworks from scratch.
- Any testing certification.
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI