We have awesome plans for you!
Automation Quality Assurance Engineer
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 700 people, we take ownership of application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company founded in 1978 and consists of more than 15 brands.
Our teams consist of talented hard-working professionals who love sharing their knowledge, experience, and joyous moments with their colleagues!
Position and Project
We are looking for a seasoned Automation Quality Engineer who thoroughly understands the building of modern applications using the latest technologies and is passionate about software development, quality, and providing a great customer experience.
The best fit for the role will be one who can be hands-on with the details but is interested in the broader picture and end-to-end product quality.
You will have to attend requirement gathering and solutions workshops directly facing the Customer Product Owners, and attend and contribute to sprint demos to gather feedback for the product the team delivers.
Developing innovative and high-tech software products You will have the opportunity to contribute to a variety of products and software for diagnosing and configuring advanced robots serving thousands of animal farms, CRM systems, software for charging stations for electric cars, and many others.
- Prepare and run test plans.
- Run automated scripts, analyze the results, and report to interested parties.
- Work harmoniously in a team environment as well as independently with minimal direction.
- Estimate and define technical priorities, deliver under challenging deadlines, and work on parallel projects.
- Follow and improve the coding and security standards adopted by the team.
- Work according to Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Track and discuss with developers/PO topics related to the Acceptance Criteria of tasks.
- At least 3 years of QA experience, and 2 years of experience in test automation with Selenium.
- ASTQB or other testing certification is preferred.
- Ability to analyze requirements and design specifications in preparation for test cases.
- Ability/willingness to learn quickly and handle new challenges and changes.
- Experience with Cucumber and Gherkin is considered a plus.
- Experience with BDD (Behaviour-Driven Development) teams is a plus.
- A team player with an interest to collaborate and work in a multicultural environment on a daily basis.
- Mindset for getting things done in a timely and quality manner.
- Desire to constantly improve technically.
- Used to working in an Agile environment.
- Fast learner and self-starter.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent English (both written and verbal).
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI
Additional days off
Work remotely or in
any of our offices
Personal development program
See detailed list
We would like to make you feel awesome
- Opportunity to work from any of our offices
- Regular team events
- Kids parties and activities
- Newborn present
- Referral program
- Short introduction program
- Internal learning portal
- Unlimited access to Udemy trainings
- Individual development program
- Internal rewards platform
- Car loyalty program
- Bonus programs
- Additional days off (25 days in total)
- Referral programs
- Extra paid days off for university students
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health and accident insurance
- Psychological therapy
- Massages in the office
- Sponsorship for your external initiatives