We have awesome plans for you!
Automation Quality Assurance Engineer
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 600 people, we take ownership of application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals.
Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Developing innovative and high-tech software products – You will have the opportunity to contribute to a variety of products – software for diagnosing and configuring advanced robots serving thousands of animal farms, CRM systems, software for charging stations for electric cars, and many others.
- Prepare and run test plans.
- Run automated scripts, analyze the results and report to the interested parties.
- Work harmoniously in a team environment as well as independently with minimal direction.
- Estimate and define technical priorities, deliver under challenging deadlines and work on parallel projects.
- Follow and improve the coding and security standards adopted by the team.
- Work according to Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Track and discuss with developers/PO topics related to the Acceptance Criteria of tasks.
- At least 3 years of QA experience, 2 years of experience in test automation with Selenium.
- ASTQB or other testing certification is preferred.
- Ability to analyze requirements and design specifications in preparation for test cases.
- Ability/willingness to learn quickly and handle new challenges and changes.
- Experience with Cucumber and Gherkin is considered a plus.
- Experience with BDD (Behaviour-Driven Development) teams is a plus.
- A team player with an interest to collaborate and work in a multicultural environment on a daily basis.
- Mindset for getting things done in a timely and quality manner.
- Desire to constantly improve technically.
- Used to working in an Agile environment.
- Fast learner and self-starter.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent English (both written and verbal).
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remote #LI-DNI