We have awesome plans for you!
Automation QA Engineer with Java
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 500 people, we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company that was founded in 1978 and consists of more than 15 brands.
Web Solutions Group is a dedicated department within the company focused on web solutions development. Built around exceptional individuals, we develop complex and challenging core banking and payment systems for UK-based clients.
We are looking for an Automation Quality Engineer with Java, who thoroughly understands the building of modern applications, and is passionate about the software development process, quality, and providing a great customer experience.
The best fit for the role will be one who can be hands-on with the details but is interested in the broader picture and the end-to-end product quality.
- Testing of Fintech banking applications.
- Run automated scripts and analyze the results.
- Create and execute test cases and test plans carefully and consistently.
- Provide clear and accurate bug descriptions.
- Prepare clear and detailed test reports.
- Work closely with an agile cross-functional team and business teams to communicate problem impacts and understand business requirements.
- Manual testing when required
- At least 3 years of QA experience.
- At least 2 years experience in writing Java automated tests.
- ISTQB or other testing certification will be considered an advantage.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, certificates or similar field experience is considered a plus.
- Experience in the Fintech industry is considered a strong plus.
- Experience in Java frameworks like jMeter, and REST Assured.
- Experience in load- and performance-testing using frameworks like Gatling
- Knowledge of SoapUI, Postman.
- Experience in pact testing is considered an advantage.
- Strong understanding of test documentation, test plans and test cases.
- Ability to analyze requirements and design specifications in preparation of test cases.
- A team player with an interest to collaborate and working in a multicultural environment on a daily basis.
- Mindset for getting things done in a timely and quality manner.
- Desire to constantly improve.
- Ability to learn quickly and handle new challenges.
- Fast learner and self-starter.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent English level (both written and verbal).
#LI-YS1 #LI-Remotе #LI-DNI