We have awesome plans for you!
Agile Project Manager
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 700 people, we take ownership of application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
Founded in 2008, currently, the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is an IT company founded in 1978 and consists of more than 15 brands.
Our teams consist of talented hard-working professionals who love sharing their knowledge, experience, and joyous moments with their colleagues!
We are looking for an Agile Project Manager, who will actively contribute to developing and realizing applications used for controlling and driving a wide variety of functionalities within our enterprise-level client’s products.
You will take ownership of problems and challenges. And, by drilling down and utilizing your colleagues’ unique and diverse specialties, you will contribute to developing elegant and practical solutions.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to define scope, goals, and deliverables in alignment with company clients’ goals and our business strategy;
- Project estimation, tracking, and reporting project progress and delivery on time and with quality;
- Proactively manage changes and improvements in project scope, identify issues and drives for resolution;
- Ensure that all stakeholders are aligned towards a common goal by meeting and receiving feedback on an ongoing basis;
- Manage and tracks team velocity, financials, and other KPIs in relation to the plan and published progress reports;
- Manage and appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to product development initiatives;
- Hiring, training, and developing new employees to meet organizational needs;
- Providing feedback on an employee’s performance, helping to develop an employee’s skills where needed, and addressing performance problems;
- Reviewing employee performance evaluations and providing feedback on areas for improvement.
- 1-5 years of software delivery experience with a demonstrated PM track record in web-based and custom software projects;
- Experience with Agile methodology;
- People management experience;
- Experience managing project budgets, timelines, and reporting;
- Proactive with great interpersonal skills;
- PMI/Prince2/Scrum Master Certification is a plus;
- A team player with an interest to collaborate and work in a multicultural environment on a daily basis;
- Mindset for getting things done in a timely and quality manner;
- Fast learner and self-starter;
- Excellent English level (both written and verbal).
Additional days off
Work remotely or in
any of our offices
Personal development program
See detailed list
We would like to make you feel awesome
- Opportunity to work from any of our offices
- Regular team events
- Kids parties and activities
- Newborn present
- Referral program
- Short introduction program
- Internal learning portal
- Unlimited access to Udemy trainings
- Individual development program
- Internal rewards platform
- Car loyalty program
- Bonus programs
- Additional days off (25 days in total)
- Referral programs
- Extra paid days off for university students
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health and accident insurance
- Psychological therapy
- Massages in the office
- Sponsorship for your external initiatives