DevOps: software development
Two functions, two places, one team
Technology drives today’s economy – which means business success depends on the performance of your IT. But as SaaS, cloud, and APIs increase the opportunities of automation, the pace of change is making it more complex. The solution? DevOps.
DevOps with Strypes combines a delivery team in your office with a development team in ours. They work together, understanding every process and workflow to create software that’s a perfect match. Business operations and software development: each team where it needs to be.
- What makes software work? It takes more than coding talent. It stems from a deep understanding of how people, processes, business functionality, and technology fit together for maximum effectiveness. DevOps is an Agile-inspired approach that lets us do it, turning Strypes’ experience and expertise into the ideal solutions for you.
- How does it work? By merging the interests of inhouse business operations and outsourced software developers into a seamless team. Deliberately, with shared milestones and objectives across every process in the organization and every product in the tech stack.
- It means no misunderstandings, because there’s no silo thinking. No unexpected outcomes, because objectives are unified. It means stronger relationships and more productive projects. And the only surprises you’ll get are pleasant ones. That’s DevOps with Strypes. Here’s how it works.
Our approach to DevOps
The DevOps tech stack
- With DevOps, the factors of success are built into the process: expertise with today’s technologies … and a critical eye on tomorrow’s. It’s key to our approach of taking active ownership. Treating each project as if it were our own – because it is. And every successful delivery deepens our experience and sharpens our skills. Which gives us a stake in your outcome. It’s a recipe for ongoing positive outcomes that just get better with time. A tech stack that goes all the way up.
Advantages of DevOps with Strypes
Where we do DevOps
Problems and solutions
- The world contains countless challenges for software development; every one is different. But there are some common themes. Maybe your internal resources are stretched to assess what’s required. Or your team’s skills aren’t a match for the project you need done. Or your existing infrastructure is too complicated to plan the ideal migration path. Whatever it is, we can work with it. That’s what we do.
As the true scope of a project expands, it’s easy for software development to slow to a crawl. DevOps with Strypes solves this by sizing each challenge honestly and accurately, making sure all resources needed for a successful outcome are there at the start and in for the long haul.
Our sectors and verticals
Machinery and plant may be mechanical assets, but in today’s enterprise they’re as connected and data-driven as any application—which means cybersecurity threats are a far bigger challenge than in the past. Strypes has long experience of protecting heavy industry from bad actors: we recognize your industrial machinery is a mission-critical part of your business, and have spent decades learning how to protect it.