DevOps: software development
Two functions, two places, one team
Technology drives today’s economy – which means business success depends on the performance of your IT. But as SaaS, cloud, and APIs increase the opportunities of automation, the pace of change is making it more complex. The solution? DevOps.
- What makes software work? It takes more than coding talent. It stems from a deep understanding of how people, processes, business functionality, and technology fit together for maximum effectiveness. DevOps is an Agile-inspired approach that lets us do it, turning Strypes’ experience and expertise into the ideal solutions for you.
- How does it work? By merging the interests of inhouse business operations and outsourced software developers into a seamless team. Deliberately, with shared milestones and objectives across every process in the organization and every product in the tech stack.
- It means no misunderstandings, because there’s no silo thinking. No unexpected outcomes, because objectives are unified. It means stronger relationships and more productive projects. And the only surprises you’ll get are pleasant ones. That’s DevOps with Strypes. Here’s how it works.
Our approach to DevOps
- Nearsurance – the Strypes approach to DevOps – connects a local operations team in your office to our outsourced team of developers in Europe, putting IT expertise where it does most good for your business. Outsourced developers lets you take advantage of a huge talent base. Inhouse consultants give you human faces you can see every day. Both teams work together with you on every project. And because you see them and speak to them every day, you’ll enjoy a level of trust and confidence few vendors can match.
The DevOps tech stack
- With DevOps, the factors of success are built into the process: expertise with today’s technologies … and a critical eye on tomorrow’s. It’s key to our approach of taking active ownership. Treating each project as if it were our own – because it is. And every successful delivery deepens our experience and sharpens our skills. Which gives us a stake in your outcome. It’s a recipe for ongoing positive outcomes that just get better with time. A tech stack that goes all the way up.
Advantages of DevOps with Strypes
- Our Nearsurance approach gives you talented coders, with experience in your sector, ready to take on complex projects at scale: that’s our solutions delivery team. But those skills need shaping to your requirements with great project management and a deep understanding of your business needs. That’s your account delivery team: experts in operations, side-by-side with you at your office. And it delivers multiple advantages.
Where we do DevOps
- You can be anywhere in Europe – and your Account Delivery team will be there with you. But our developers are truly outsourced: based in Bulgaria, long a center of coding excellence. It works for our clients in the Netherlands, Germany, across Europe and the USA. And we’ve embraced remote working, too: in addition to our five real-world offices, an increasing proportion of our team is spread around the planet, providing expertise worldwide.
Problems and solutions
- The world contains countless challenges for software development; every one is different. But there are some common themes. Maybe your internal resources are stretched to assess what’s required. Or your team’s skills aren’t a match for the project you need done. Or your existing infrastructure is too complicated to plan the ideal migration path. Whatever it is, we can work with it. That’s what we do.
As the true scope of a project expands, it’s easy for software development to slow to a crawl. DevOps with Strypes solves this by sizing each challenge honestly and accurately, making sure all resources needed for a successful outcome are there at the start and in for the long haul.
DevOps in action: some case studies
- The proof of DevOps comes from the people who matter most to us: our clients. And the list is long, with success stories from all over Europe.
Our sectors and verticals
- Devops doesn’t focus on a single industry; its basic approach drawn from Agile works for all sectors at all scales, from SMEs with an ambitious growth curve to world-girdling enterprise MNCs. Our partners are the infrastructure of the global economy: high-tech manufacturing, industrial automation, and the converging worlds of mobility, vehicles, and IoT. And all can benefit from DevOps.
Machinery and plant may be mechanical assets, but in today’s enterprise they’re as connected and data-driven as any application—which means cybersecurity threats are a far bigger challenge than in the past. Strypes has long experience of protecting heavy industry from bad actors: we recognize your industrial machinery is a mission-critical part of your business, and have spent decades learning how to protect it.