Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Job RequirementsEssential Functions:
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the applications.
- Design the applications architecture and infrastructure.
- Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand application deployment, and communicate - requirements for interactions with application development teams.
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create an application roadmap and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, orchestrating key resources and infusing key application development.
- Participate in Release Planning and Pre- and Post-Release Planning, Application Demos, and Inspect and Adapt events.
- Ability to break down complex problems into logical and manageable constructs.
- Work with Product Owner to determine capacity allocation for enablement work.
- Work closely with a proven development team on major software releases.
- Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings.
-Designing and architecting large and/or complex software systems using industry standards tools and existing enterprise frameworks to consistently deliver high quality systems.
- Designing and architecting platforms used by multiple stakeholders and geographies.
- Participate in design discussions about new features and functionalities and ensure real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform.
- We focus on platform development and require candidates who are aware of the various challenges and are adept at overcoming them. A successful candidate will have the following experience.
- Demonstrable willingness to see through a project from inception to completion and provide technical input across the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrable capability to work across teams and deliver on multiple projects at once.
- Demonstrable capability to work with other technical teams and agree standards and protocols for technical design, workable for all.
- Excellent understanding of microservice architectures.
- We are looking for candidates that have a broad range of skills to challenge our ways of working and to meet the varying requirements we have from stakeholders.
-Nice to have experience of one or more Client-side web technologies & frameworks i.e. React.JS, AngularJS, NODE.JS, Vue.js
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Sponsored learning and training opportunities
- Mobile plan allowance;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for home office;
- Free parking,car pooling program and secure bike stands for all employees
- Multisport card
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now