Solution Architect (Full-stack)
Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals.
Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Probation period of 3 months;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
Strypes is looking for a Software Architect who can become a valuable part of our Scrum team by ensuring creation and enforcement of the software architecture, used in the various projects of the company. A professional who can take care for reaching the best possible technical result, keeping the constraints (like budget and time) in mind, with focus on building trusted relationship and clear communication with all stakeholders.
- Participate in sales and pre-sales activities of the company
- Gather and analyse customer requirements and needs
- Analyze existing customer system architecture
- Prepare concept specifications, architecture specifications and discuss those with the customer to find the best solution
- Review and prepare implementation effort estimates
- Review technical project and non-project documentation
- Find solutions for difficult technical problems
- Attend onsite meetings with customer
- Support creation of technical proposal and present it to the customer
- Identifies the risks and suggests / takes the mitigation actions
- Participates in the assessment of the possible new projects
- Collaborates to the (long term) road-map/vision creation
- BSc or MSc in Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, Electronics or any other in that field
- 12+ years experience with Software engineering
- Advanced knowledge of modern software paradigms, structures and patterns
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Previous experience in sales/business development will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with a wide variety of back-end frameworks on Python, C, C++
- Experience with Relation DBs: SQL, caching, indexing, searching
- Proven and demonstrable code writing skills at Senior level
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal)
- Able to travel occasionally abroad
- Team player, proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent business communication skills
- Passionate about technology, optimisation and scalability
- Able to influence and convince people
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now