Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals.
Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Probation period of 3 months;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
Strypes is looking for a Software Architect who can become a valuable part of our Scrum team by ensuring creation and enforcement of the software architecture, used in the various projects of the company. A professional who can take care for reaching the best possible technical result, keeping the constraints (like budget and time) in mind, with focus on building trusted relationship and clear communication with all stakeholders.
- Analyse customer requirements and existing system architecture;
- Prepare concept specifications, architecture specifications and discuss those with the customer to find the best solution;
- Review and prepare implementation effort estimates;
- Review technical project and non-project documentation;
- Have a wide and deep knowledge of Computers systems and their alternatives at a technical level.
- Find solutions for difficult technical problems;
- Attend project meetings (telephone and in person) internally, offsite and onsite with customer;
- Ensure that defects and non-conformities are reported and resolved according to the management procedures;
- Guards the re-use of technology within the company. (f.e. by attending a bi-weekly architecture meeting in which re-usability of technology is addressed);
- Communicates the architecture with the developers / team;
- Discusses the technical project status and quality with the management;
- Monitors the project and initiate the corrective measures (feedback loop to team / quality assurance / project management / etc);
- Identifies the risks and suggests / takes the mitigation actions;
- Participates in the assessment of the possible new projects;
- Collaborates to the (long term) road-map/vision creation.
- BSc or MSc in Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, Electronics or any other in similar field;
- Proven and demonstrable code writing skills at Senior level;
- Advanced knowledge of modern software paradigms, structures and patterns
- 5+ years of background in Windows, .NET;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal);
- Team player;
- Robust personality;
- Ability to work independent in a dynamic environment;
- Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback;
- Able to travel occasionally abroad;
- Able to initiate improvements, influence stakeholders;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility).
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now