Software Integration Team Lead
Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Job DescriptionThe Software Integration Team Lead is the leader who shines because they are effective team builders, rather than solitary stars.
They are the Silent Catalyst who propel their teams to success.
They are the Role Model that inspires the team devotion and dedication towards unified vision and goals.
They are the Anchor who guides the team through the daily impediments and uncertainties.
- Manage and coach team members (up to 10 people);
- Identify team goals and evaluate team progress;
- Understands client procedures, WoW and quality requirements
- Monitors specific KPIs to ensure the proper delivery, timing and quality aligned with the company vision and standards;
- Handle escalations in timely manner
- Participate/lead meetings with project stakeholders;
- Proactively propose improvement plans where gaps are noticed;
- Organize and facilitate team bonding activities/events;
- Participate in the recruitment process for new hires in the team;
- BSc or MSc in Information technologies or Management is an advantage
- 3+ years experience in a Lead position is a must;
- Excellent verbal and written - highly effective communication skills is a must
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is a must
- Effective problem solver, motivated, proactive and result-oriented is a must
- Flexible personality, adaptive to changes is a must
- Understanding software integration process requirements in the field of tracking is an advantage;
- Programming basics and Unix OS knowledge/understanding is an advantage;
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Sponsored learning and training opportunities
- Mobile plan allowance;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for home office;
- Free parking,car pooling program and secure bike stands for all employees
- Multisport card
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now