Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 250 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Job DescriptionYou start the day with a good cup of coffee, after which you work on new challenges in the field of transport & logistics. Today you start by setting up a track and trace system for package delivery. Or do you put your teeth into container transport in the ports of Rotterdam?
- As a software architect you design complex logistics software solutions.
- You also maintain the designed software solutions.
- You prepare user requirements together with the client.
- You plan the work and coordinate progress with the project leader.
- You also act as a technical point of contact for customers and your teammates.
- You will work for our customers on location.
Job RequirementsDo you have at least seven years’ experience as a .NET Software engineer? Do the MVC 4, MCF, WPF, Visual Studio 2010, jQuery, HTML and CSS systems have no secrets for you? Moreover, do you recognize yourself in the points below?
- Completed Bachelor's degree in a technical direction
- Recent work experience with drafting architectures and requirements
- Certified on web, Windows or Windows Azure
- Familiar with Microsoft SharePoint and / or BizTalk is a plus
- Experience in Transport and Logistics will be a great advantage
- Excellent knowledge English language
- Knowledge of Dutch language is an advantage
-Willingness to travel at least 50% of the time
-Driven, flexible and responsible
- In possession of a valid driver's license
If we have just described you, then you are the ASP.NET architect that we are looking for!
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Mobile plan allowance
- Friendly work environment;
- Home office opportunity
- Flexible working hours;
- Free parking and secure bike stands
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now