Senior Software Project Manager
Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
You will actively contribute to the development and realization of software used for controlling and driving a wide variety of functionalists within our clients’ products. You will take ownership of problems and challenges. And, by drilling down and utilizing the unique and diverse specialties of your colleagues, you will develop solutions that are both elegant and practical.
- Work closely with cross functional teams (project management, engineering, creative) in order to define scope, goals and deliverables in alignment with company clients goals and our business strategy;
- Project estimation, tracking and reporting project progress and delivery on-time and with quality;
- Proactively manage changes and improvements in project scope, identify issues and drives for resolution;
- Ensure that all stakeholders are aligned towards a common goal by meeting and receiving feedback on an ongoing basis;
- Manages and tracks team velocity, financials, and other KPIs in relation to the plan and published progress reports;
- Manages and appropriately escalates delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives;
- Actively participate in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings from the project management perspective.
- BSc or MSc in Computer science is a plus.
- 5+ years of software delivery experience with a demonstrated PM track record in outsourcing projects;
- Proven people management experience
- Demonstrated experience simultaneously working on multiple projects with multiple partners;
- Software development experience for at least 2 years is a must;
- Experience both with Waterfall and Agile workstream;
- Experience managing project budgets and reporting;
- PMI/Prince2 Certification is a plus;
- Work experience in a multinational environment is desirable but not mandatory.
- Team player;
- Robust personality;
- Ability to work independent in a dynamic environment;
- Open communication attitude: listening actively and giving feedback;
- Able to initiate, influence;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Fluent English Language (both written and verbal).
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Sponsored learning and training opportunities
- Mobile plan allowance;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for home office;
- Free parking,car pooling program and secure bike stands for all employees
- Multisport card
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now