Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals.
Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Compensation & Benefits:
Friendly work environment;
Flexible working hours;
Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
Regular team events;
Supplementary health insurance;
- after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
- after the third year budget for a lease car.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join us in our People Operations Department (you probably know us as Human Resources) on a temporary contract for Maternity cover, with the intention to extend the contract after the Maternity cover is over.
You are responsible for guiding people through our recruitment process, while developing lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. From generating talents pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process. You are also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Managing the whole recruitment process:
- Discuss and define with Hiring Managers respective new vacancies description, in order to be recognizable from the target professionals;
- Managing publishing and announcing vacancies;
- Candidates shortlisting: reviewing resumes, involve hiring manager and relevant leads in the review process;
- Organizing and conducting interviews;
- Providing feedback both to the candidates and the hiring managers;
- Support hiring manager in the offering process;
- Preparing recruitment dashboard with relevant data on a regular basis;
- Working closely with hiring managers and People Operations Manager in order to establish an effective recruitment strategy;
- Proactively using e-recruitment tools, job boards and Social Media to source top qualified candidates;
- Coordinating and attending career fairs and technical conferences;
- Taking active part in company events and marketing campaigns.
Education & Experience:
Relevant university degree in the HR field;
Experience in an international environment is a huge advantage;
Previous Administrative experience would be preferred;
Excellent computer literacy;
Fluency in written and spoken English;
Flexible, self-motivated with the ability to multitask.
Skills & Personality:
Friendly and energetic personality;
Excellent communication skills;
Ability to multitask and prioritize job tasks;
Analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
Strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability;
Ability to work well with others while pursuing a common goal with minor supervision;
Lifelong learning is a quality of successful people.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now