Senior Project Manager
Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 250 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Job DescriptionOur people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution; have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with a solid background in managing fixed price contracts. That person will be in the lead of a project for building planning and scheduling system for a terminal at the Port of Rotterdam. The candidate will manage the scope, the budget and the timeline of the project, will oversee and manage project risks and issues and will report the progress to internal and external stakeholders.
The Senior Project Manager at Strypes
- Works closely with cross functional teams in order to define scope, goals and deliverables in alignment with client goals;
- Projects estimation, monitoring, controlling and reporting the project progress to the stakeholders;
- Proactively manages scope changes, risks and resolves issues;
- Ensures that all stakeholders are aligned towards a common goal by meeting and receiving feedback on an ongoing basis;
- Manages and tracks team progress, financials, and other KPIs in relation to the plan
- Provide feedbacks and overall technical guidance to the team
- 8+ years as a Project Manager
- Solid experience in managing fixed price contracts
- Solid stakeholder management experience
- PMP Certification
- Experience with Jira and MS Project
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Professional attitude and excellent organizational skills
- Team player, proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is a must
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence for internal and external customer communications
- Passionate about quality and possess great attention to detail
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Sponsored learning and training opportunities
- Mobile plan allowance;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for home office;
- Free parking,car pooling program and secure bike stands for all employees
- Multisport card
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now