Senior Java Developer
Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals.
Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Job DescriptionAs a Senior Java Developer at Strypes, you will use a modern Java stack to implement new applications, features, services, and tools for some of the largest and most successful companies in the world. You will also help clients build software platforms at-scale, assisting in every part of the process, from concept to production. The candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication, as the successful candidate will need to play a key role in working with the senior architect to help transform the product’s future development direction.
- Work closely with a proven development team on major software releases;
- Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings;
- Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plans and specifications;
- Delivering quality software on time;
Job Requirements- 4+ years’ experience in back-end/server-side development with Java, Java EE, and Hibernate.
- Experience in distributed caching systems such as Redis and messaging systems such as RabbitMQ.\
- Good understanding of microservice architecture based on RESTful API and AMQP;
- Write efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components;
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments; prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time;
- Participate in design discussions about new features and ensure real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills;
- Excellent analytical and design capabilities;
- Experience in NoSQL and related technologies (Redis and MongoDB);- Experience in container service (Docker/Kubernetes) and orchestration;
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Sponsored learning and training opportunities
- Mobile plan allowance;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for home office;
- Free parking,car pooling program and secure bike stands for all employees
- Multisport card
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now