Senior Frontend Developer/Team Lead
Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 250 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Вe are looking for a seasoned hands-on Software Engineer who thoroughly understands the building of modern applications using the latest technologies and is passionate about software development and providing a great customer experience. Best fit for the role will be one who understands details matter but is interested in solving big problems such as computing at scale or service availability.
You will have to attend requirement gathering and solutions workshops directly facing the Customer Product Owners and lead sprint demos to gather feedback for the product you own. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in multiple software development projects such as implementing the next generation People Management system for one of the largest container terminals in Europe or complementing complex software manipulating advanced robots serving thousands of animal farms.
- Gather requirements and suggest solutions in direct communication with different stakeholders(customers, architects, technical team)
- Design, develop, automation test, deploy and maintain high quality, responsive and performing software
- Write technical documentation and continuously strive to improve software.
- Follow and improve the coding and security standards adopted in the team.
- Work according Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Know how to estimate, define technical priorities, deliver under challenging deadlines.
- Technically lead and mentor team of few front-end developers both in projects and their learning path
- Resolve technical blockers for the team
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 2+ years of experience with React, Redux, ES6, JEST
- OOP proficient and SDLC understanding
- Experience in the PAAS and SAAS cloud space (Azure, AWS) is an advantage
- Experience with orchestrators (K8, Azure) is an advantage
- Used in working in Agile environment
- Strong unit and integration testing experience
- A team player with experience in diverse multicultural environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proficient English level (both written and verbal)
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Multisport Card;
- Free parking
- Mobile plan coverage
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now