Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
The candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication, as the successful candidate will need to play a key role in working with the senior architect to help transform the product’s future development direction.
Job RequirementsEssential Functions:
- Work closely with a proven development team on major software releases;
- Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings;
- Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plans and specifications;
- Delivering quality software on time;
- Experience in distributed caching systems such as Redis and messaging systems such as RabbitMQ;
- Excellent understanding of microservice architecture based on RESTful API and AMQP;
- Write efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components;
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments; prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time;
- Participate in design discussions about new features and ensure real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills;
- Excellent analytical and design capabilities;
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Sponsored learning and training opportunities
- Mobile plan allowance;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for home office;
- Free parking,car pooling program and secure bike stands for all employees
- Multisport card
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now