Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Our Client is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits and chips.
Team & Work:
The Scrum Master role in SAFe is a unique Agile team member who spends much of her/his time helping other team members communicate, coordinate, and cooperate; generally, this person assists the team in meeting their delivery goals. The Scrum Master is a servant leader who enables teams to self-organize, self-manage, and deliver via effective Lean-Agile practices. The Scrum Master supports and enforces the Scrum process and other rules that the team has agreed. The Scrum Master also helps the team coordinate with other teams on the Agile Release Train (ART) and communicates status to management as needed.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated relevant experience working in agile teams
- Scrum Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in MS Excel and Scrum tools(Jira).
- Experience with SAFe will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Good understanding of the project management practices will be considered as an advantage
- Basic programming skills will be considered as an advantage (C, Python, etc.)
- Work experience in a multinational environment is an advantage;
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Value and Customer driven
- Results oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to travel (every 2-3 Months for 1-2 weeks)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Loyalty program:
* after the third year budget for a lease car
- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side (including visit of the “clean room”)
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems
- Friendly work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events
- Supplementary health insurance
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now