Sales Manager / New Business Development Manager
Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals.
Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Job DescriptionJob Mission:
The New Business Development Manager’s mission is to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies new business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Taking the lead and being persistent in reaching Sales Targets
- Ability to take risks necessary to create new business
- Has a broad network in high tech and embedded market
- Can firmly put down and disseminate "Strypes propositions" and success stories
- Ability to "connect" with internal stakeholders (building relationships, trust) so that he/she understands what Strypes has to offer and able to sell it
- Education on Bachelor or Master degree with strong technical background
- 5+ years experience in sales management and acquisition
- experience with sales of software development
- Experience with new business and sales of projects
- Writing sales plans and negotiating about project contracts
- Strong communication skills
- Quick learning skills in technical area to be able to level with the customer
- The ability to influence people to get things done and close the deal
- Strong negotiation skills, and ability to proactive deal with customers
- Highly motivated experience self-starter with the strong passion to accomplish results
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now