Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 200 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at client's site;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
Do you get excited about finding and solving complex software issues? Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you the build engineer looking for the next step in his/her career? We are looking for highly efficient practically oriented engineers who enjoy solving problems and working in a fun and innovative environment. You will contribute in delivering, installing and building high quality complex software in a highly skilled small team using SCRUM and other agile methods.
- BSc or MSc in Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, or Electronics.
- Ruby, Groovy, Gradle, Scripting
- Experience with build systems
- Unix/Linux OS (services, configuration, tools)
- Scrum/Kanban process frameworks.- We ask for a willingness to travel (4 days every 6 weeks)
Advantages will be knowledge and experience with:
- gmake, clearmake, etc...
- Shell, Perl
- ClearCase version control system
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Work experience in a multinational environment is desirable but not mandatory.
- Team player;
- Robust personality;
- Ability to work without supervision in a dynamic environment with complex systems with many inter-connections;
- Strong analytic skills combined with a pragmatic attitude;
- Awareness of the many trade-offs involved in delivering complex software projects.
- Open attitude towards communication: listening actively and giving feedback;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal).
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now